We’re sorry to hear you want to cancel/get a refund for your Hinge subscription. Since Hinge membership is registered through iTunes & App Store subscriptions, you'll have to cancel your membership & request your refund through Apple Support.
We wish we could handle cancellations & refunds ourselves, but unfortunately this step is out of our hands.
To get a refund you can visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084, specifically:
1. Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
2. Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.
3. Select the Apps tab
4. Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you want a refund for (Hinge)
5. Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu
6. Enter details of your problem and then click Submit
You should hear back from Apple within a few days to a week with whether your request for a refund is approved.
Google does not give refunds for most Google Play purchases. Within 48 hours: You may be able to get a refund depending on the details of the purchase.
If it’s less than 48 hours since you bought an app or made an in-app purchase, you can request a refund through Google Play.
This is the quickest way to find out if Google will give you a refund. You’ll usually get a decision within 15 minutes.
- Open a web browser (like Chrome or Safari) on your computer, tablet, or phone.
Copy https://play.google.com/store/account and paste it into the address bar of the web browser.
- Make sure this is in a web browser and not the Google Play Store app. You can't request a refund in the Google Play Store app.
- Scroll down to "Order History" and find the order you want to return. To the right of the order, select More .
- Select Report a problem.
- Choose the option that describes your situation, complete the form, and say that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." Later you will receive an email about your refund.
If you don't want to continue as a Basic Free User in the Hinge Community, you can delete your account in-app as well!
To delete your account:
1. Go to Account (by swiping over to the furthest left screen until you see a screen that shows Preferences | Account | Settings)
2. Tap "Delete Account"
This action will result in your account and information being wiped from our system. Just delete the app and you'll be completely finished!
Again, we're sorry we can't just do this for you ourselves. That said, Apple's process for cancellation/refunds is quick and efficient, so we're confident it won't be any trouble!