- Use only one name.
- Add one solo photo of yourself so people can tell who you are. You can further avoid confusion by not adding solo photos of your partner(s).
- Make the rest of your photos group/couple photos.
- Fill out your profile to share your interests and personality as an individual — avoid “we” statements — but still add info about your partner(s).
- When setting your dating intentions, write this: In a beautiful relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years. Looking for someone interested in a triad!
- When answering Prompts, try this: I’m looking for: A poly green thumb. My girlfriend loves gardening and I kill every plant I touch.