If you’re having trouble logging in and seeing an error message the issue may be temporary so please try again at a later time.
If the issue persists, there are a few things you can try:
- Make sure you have a strong internet connection, or try switching between Wi-Fi and mobile data to determine whether or not the problem is related to your connection.
- Check the App Store or Google Play Store to be sure that you have the latest version of the app installed.
- Delete the app and re-download it. Your account will not be affected if you only delete the app.
- Be sure that you're using the same login method (either phone number, Facebook, or Apple) that you previously used.
- If you are being prompted to create a new account instead of logging into your existing account, it may be because you're using a different login method than you previously used. Please be sure you're using the same login method as you used in the past.
- If you used a phone number, please be sure you're using the same phone number.
Have more questions? Submit a request