PLEASE NOTE: if you don't see an option to cancel your subscription, that usually means that your subscription has already been successfully cancelled.
If you're having trouble canceling your subscription on your iPhone, please make sure you're signed in to the App Store using the same Apple ID that you initially used to subscribe to Hinge.
You can also try canceling your subscription on your computer by following these steps:
- Open iTunes from your computer.
- Select iTunes Store from the main menu, then select View Account. Enter your Apple ID and password if prompted.
- From the Account Information screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to the Settings section.
- Select the Manage link to the right of Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription you want to manage.
- Choose the option to turn off Auto-Renewal for this subscription.
If this doesn't help to resolve the issue, please contact Apple Customer Support for more information.
If you're having trouble canceling your subscription on your Android device, please make sure you are signed in to the Google Play Store using the same Google Play account that you used to subscribe initially.
You can also cancel your subscription online by following the instructions below.
- Go to payments.google.com.
- Along the left side of your screen, select Bills and accounts.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel and hit Cancel subscription.
If this doesn't help to resolve the issue, please contact Google Play Support for more information.