Please make sure that you've canceled your Hinge Preferred Member subscription in order to avoid future payments.
- Go to your iOS settings
- Find and select iTunes & App Store
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID
- Log in if it asks you to
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Hinge and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
Note: If the option to turn off auto-renewal is not displayed here, you may have already chosen to turn it off, canceling future charges. If that’s the case, you should be able to see the end date of your subscription on this screen. You can find more details in this Apple Support article.
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for Hinge and select Hinge in your search results.
- Select Cancel or Unsubscribe.