If you subscribed through the Apple/iTunes:
If you've subscribed to Hinge Preferred Membership using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Hinge. All refunds are granted entirely at the discretion of Apple. To request a refund from Apple, please follow the steps below:
- Go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- If you see the "Report" or "Report a Problem" button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
- Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.
If you subscribed through Google Play:
If you've subscribed to Hinge Preferred Membership using your Google Play account you can request a refund directly from Google:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More .
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
- If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.