If you subscribed through the App Store:
If you've subscribed to Hinge Preferred Membership using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Hinge. All refunds are granted entirely at the discretion of Apple. To request a refund from Apple, please go here or follow the steps below:
- On your computer, go to https://getsupport.apple.com/
Tap Billing & Subscriptions
Tap Subscriptions & Purchases
Tap Request a refund
When prompted, detail the reasons for your request
If you subscribed through Google Play:
If you've subscribed to Hinge Preferred Membership using your Google Play account you can request a refund directly from Google:
- On your computer, go to play.google.com/store/account.
- Click Order History.
- Find the order you want to return.
- On the order, click More .
- Select Request a refund or Report a problem and choose the option that describes your situation.
- Complete the form and note that you would like a refund.
- You will see a message saying "thank you for sharing your concerns." You'll then get an email with your refund decision. You’ll usually get this within 15 minutes, but it can take up to two business days.
- If you don't see the order, you may have bought it using a different Google Account. Learn how to switch accounts.