Recently, users on several different platforms, including Hinge, have reported problems linking their accounts to Instagram. We're working with Instagram to attempt to solve the problem.
In the meantime, please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Attempt to connect to Instagram from within your Hinge account
- If you're blocked by a request for more information, fill out the info correctly to get to your Instagram homepage
- Force close the Hinge app
- Open the Hinge app and attempt to connect Instagram again
- You should be prompted to "Authorize"
- Tap “Authorize”
- Your Instagram account should now be connected.
Have more questions? Submit a request