Hinge NFAQ (Not-so-Frequently Asked Questions) is a twist on traditional Q and A resources for LGBTQIA+ daters. It’s a collection of the questions queer singles need answered most—questions of sexuality, self-discovery, and connection—all through the lens of dating.
- I’m interested in exploring non-monogamy. How can I figure out whether it would feel good for me?
- I’ve matched with someone who identifies as straight….and am feeling a little hesitant. Advice?
- As a femme who's attracted to other femmes, how do I make it clear I'm flirting?
- If someone doesn’t have their pronouns listed on their profile, can I just assume it’s they/them?
- How do I express my boundaries around substance use without sounding judgmental?
- How do I recover from accidentally misgendering while trying to flirt?
- What’s the best way to tell dates I’m exploring non-monogamy?
- Any tips for navigating my hopes and needs with someone who already has a primary partner?
- I’m a man and I matched with a woman. Any tips for when/if I share I’m bisexual?
- I matched with my ex's ex, but we're still friends. How should I approach setting up a date?
- How do I talk about the importance of my faith with someone who might not be on the same page?
- I’m hesitant to be someone’s first queer experience. Is that fair?